Basic courses are available, intended for those who are first time shooters, first time gun owners, or would like to become more familiar with firearms. Owning a firearm is not required for these courses. Separate classes are taught for different disciplines of firearm shooting, including handguns, modern semi-auto rifles, and traditional long guns.
I offer private classes for one-on-one or small group training, so that the course can be tailored to go at each individual’s pace, and students can feel free to ask whatever questions they might have completely judgement-free. If you already own a firearm, private sessions also allow me to tailor the instruction specifically to the model of firearm you own.
- Private Session: $150 total for 1-3 Students. There is a $25 cost for each additional student.
- Open Session: Open sessions are not typically scheduled for this type of training.
This cost includes reference materials and lunch (contact me if you have dietary restrictions)
What To Bring
- Government-issued photo ID
- Eye Protection (prescription eyeglasses with lenses less than 1.5″ tall do not meet this requirement)
- Ear Protection (earmuffs are recommended instead of ear plugs, but either will work)
- Clothing for the weather (the shooting portion of the class will occur outside)
- Closed Toed Shoes
- Ammunition (only if you are bringing your own firearm)
- Baseball cap